Great course. This training should be done by all cleaning CEOs!
In a nut shell:
Management teams attending this full day workshop will come away with a well-planned and innovative sustainability program that delivers healthy, sustainable and effective cleaning outcomes
Who is this workshop for?
This Management Workshop is designed for:
- Cleaning managers and supervisors
- Client support managers
- Compliance and purchasing managers
- Recognise new and emerging standards relevant to facility cleaning services
- Learn how to deliver improved health/wellbeing, hygiene/quality, sustainability and waste/resource efficiency
- Explore international testing equipment and standards for measuring cleanliness
- Adapt Planning Templates to your workplace
- Identify barriers and plan for success
Optional work-based project for Certificate of Completion:
- Implement a strategy and report on the outcomes (allow a minimum of 2 months to complete)
What will you receive?
- A comprehensive paper and electronic workbook with embedded links
- Planning templates
- Resource-use tracking tools
- Product assessment checklist
- A Certificate of Attendance
- A Certificate of Completion (if submitting a work-based project report)
How can you attend this Workshop?
- Conducted at your workplace
- For up to 10 participants
- In two half-day sessions or one full day
- Public courses available for individuals
- Dates and details to be announced
- Register your interest below
About your trainer
Bridget Gardner is recognised as Australia’s leading expert in sustainable cleaning practices, and:
- A qualified and highly experienced trainer
- Technical expert in cleaning for the Green Building Council of Australia
- Author of the award winning greenRclean™ program (for Lennox Institute)
Or to speak with a specialist, call us directly on (03) 9349 4299
What people are saying...
- Jim Bond, CEO of Airlite Group
I found your workshop to be of great value and am looking forward to implementing some of your ideas into our business.George Zraybi, General Manager, Achievement Cleaning Services P/L
Wow – this is a fabulous reference sheet. It really reflects all your research efforts and your obvious commitment to finding and using many sources. It’s really effective framing it all under the FGC Goals too. Can’t tell you enough how powerful it will be for everyone to have this wealth of data at their fingertips.Gabby Fennell | Sales Manager PA | Hunter Industrials