Professional Development Training
In a nut shell:
This training course teaches participants how to train cleaning staff in green cleaning practices.
It includes a package of induction training resources for each participant, tailored to your organisation’s cleaning products and procedures.
Who is the course for?
The Train the Trainer course is for cleaning supervisors and managers.
- Understand how to clean for better health, hygiene and the environment
- Apply green cleaning guidelines to each site and budget
- Use training tools to help cleaners learn and adopt green cleaning practices
- Use a Green Cleaning Checklist to monitor cleaner’s rooms
- Gain practice at training with the support of a qualified trainer and green cleaning expert
Each participant receives:
- Train the Trainer supporting notes
- Tailored and co-branded Green Cleaning induction course slides
- A3 coloured poster
- Green Cleaning Checklist for cleaner’s rooms
- A Certificate of Attendance
How this session is conducted:
- Half day training with up to 6 participants
- First session includes tailoring training materials
- Follow-up sessions use existing materials
- On a site that your company is responsible for cleaning
- With access to a training room and a working cleaner’s room
About your trainer:
Bridget Gardner is recognised as Australia’s leading expert in sustainable cleaning practices, and:
- A qualified and highly experienced trainer
- Author of the award winning greenRclean™ program (Lennox Institute)