Very informative. Well worth the journey, thank you.
In a nut shell
This full day management workshop will give you the knowledge and resources you need to:
- Out-source and manage sustainable cleaning operations
- Meet the criteria for the Green Cleaning Management Credit
Who is this workshop for?
This Management Workshop is designed for:
- Facility, building and environmental cleaning managers
- Building owners or tenants applying for Green Star – Performance rating
- Apply a risk management approach to procuring and managing cleaning services
- Specify clauses for improved health / wellbeing, hygiene / cleanliness, supply-chain transparency, and waste / resource efficiency
- Identify current regulations and standards
- Adapt sample Cleaning Policy Guidelines to your facility
- Apply monitoring tools to measure conformance
- Identify the barriers and plan for success
What will you receive?
- A workbook and reference sheet with links (paper and electronic)
- Cleaning Policy Guidelines Template
- Cleaning Monitoring Checklist Template
- A Certificate of Attendance
How can you attend this Workshop?
- Conducted at your workplace
- For up to 6 participants
- In two half-day sessions or one full day
- Public courses for individuals
- Dates and details to be announced
- Register your interest below
About your Trainer
Bridget Gardner is recognised as Australia’s leading expert in sustainable cleaning practices. Bridget is also:
- A qualified and highly experienced trainer
- Technical expert in cleaning for the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA)
- Ex-Director of the Property and Construction Industry Skills Council (CPSISC)
What people are saying...
- Susan Surfield, James Cook University, QLD
Thank you for an extremely informative workshop that provided an excellent insight into green cleaning.Stuart Halsall, Contract Manager University, NSW University
Very insightful course. Bridget is clearly the leader in her field. Extremely informative and very well delivered.Robert Gordon | Darlinghurst Campus Environmental Services Manager | St Vincent’s & Mater Health
The session was informative, fast paced, and passed on many practices I can use in the field.Greg Kerr