Very informative. Well worth the journey, thank you.
Green Cleaning Management Workshop
In a nut shell
This full day Green Cleaning Management Workshop will give you and your team the knowledge and resources to:
- Procure or provide cleaning services for greater sustainability and wellbeing
- Gain credits (points) for Green Star – Performance and WELL Building standards
- Manage energy, water and waste efficiently while cleaning to optimise outcomes for Green Star – Performance and NABERS
Who is this workshop for?
The Green Cleaning Management Workshop is designed for professionals engaged in Green Star – Performance, NABERS or WELL Building rating systems:
- Facility, building and cleaning managers
- Building owners or tenants applying for building ratings
- ESD Managers developing protocols and specifications
This is a highly interactive workshop. You will be given workbooks in which to design protocols and approaches that are specific to your situation, rating scheme and job role. At the end of the day, participants will be able to:
- Apply a risk management approach to managing cleaning services
- Specify measurable outcomes for improving wellbeing, hygiene and cleanliness, supply-chain transparency, waste and resource efficiency
- Identify relevant rating criteria, regulations and standards
- Adapt a sample Green Cleaning Policy for your facility and/or service
- Apply monitoring tools and checklists to measure conformance
- Identify the barriers and apply successful behaviour change strategies
What will you receive?
Each participant will receive:
- A comprehensive workbook
- Data stick with:
- links to references and resources
- Green Cleaning Policy Template
- Monitoring Checklist Template
- A Certificate of Attendance
How can you attend this Workshop?
- Conducted at your workplace
- For up to 15 participants
- In two half-day sessions or one full day
- Public courses for individuals
- Dates and details to be announced
- Register your interest below
About your Trainer
Bridget Gardner is recognised as Australia’s leading expert in sustainable cleaning practices and has completed foundation training in Green Star – Performance and WELL. Bridget is:
- A qualified and highly experienced trainer and facilitator
- Regular conference presenter and writer of articles for industry journals
- Technical expert in cleaning for the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA)
- Director of the former Property and Construction Industry Skills Council (CPSISC)
What people are saying...
Thank you for an extremely informative workshop that provided an excellent insight into green cleaning.
Very insightful course. Bridget is clearly the leader in her field. Extremely informative and very well delivered.
The session was informative, fast paced, and passed on many practices I can use in the field.