“Face to Face communication was the key. The induction session was invaluable. That level of involvement rarely happens at the depot and it meant we understood what was going to happen and why. That’s what made it successful.”
Because cleaning is a process … not a product
In a nutshell ...
Fresh Green Clean supports leading cleaning companies to develop, run and promote their own cutting-edge program in sustainable best practices.
We will help you to build your program on our rigorous framework of criteria for:
- Health and wellbeing
- Environmental sustainability
- Hygiene and cleanliness
The process ...
There are four ways we will engage and support your team to deliver best practices in cleaning:
- Objectives: we will establish clear and measurable objectives for improved safety, wellbeing, sustainability and hygiene
- Measurable: we will use our auditing tools to set a baseline on which to improve
- Engagement: we will educate and motivate your cleaning team (and building occupants) with training, trials and competitions
- Promotion: we will offer you co-branded and exciting educational and promotional materials
The benefits ...
Your sustainability program will be designed to:
- Engage and motivate your staff
- Meet Green Star – Performance, NABERs and WELL standards
- Support your clients with their own sustainability / wellbeing programs
- Offer an innovation with multiple benefits and points of difference
And let’s not forget the best benefits of all:
- Measurably healthier and cleaner buildings
- More efficient and lean operations
- A healthier workforce and environment!
Win Win Win!
What people say
- Adrian Valente | Collingwood Depot | City of Yarra
“This project worked because we really engaged all staff from the start and they knew what to do. They were so proud to be doing something that was important, outside their normal duties”.Kim Calcatjicos | Director | Shining Knight facility Services
“The Green Cleaning Project trials have opened new channels of dialog that have been beneficial to all aspects of managing the cleaning contracts.”Colin McKibben | Leisure Centre Manager | City of Yarra