Retendering the cleaning contracts for all ACT Public Schools was a daunting task but Bridget and the Fresh Green Clean team provided the expertise and direction that we simply did not have. Bridget’s knowledge and experience was immediately evident and was a critical factor in being able to achieve our ambitious time frames. Despite our complex requirements, Bridget has developed a solution that is flexible and provides the highest levels of integrity and protection for vulnerable workers.
Sustainable cleaning is no more expensive if your specifications are well-written.
Our professional documentation delivers maximum efficiency, value for money and risk mitigation
In a nutshell ...
Fresh Green Clean’s expert advisory services can help you to specify and select best-value cleaning and maintenance services for your facility.
We tailor our specification templates and evaluation tools to your sector, facility, budget and needs.
We provide documentation and expert support through each tendering stage:
1 – Cleaning Specifications
2 – Request for Tender schedules
3 – Tender Evaluation
What you get
Our documentation is designed to give you maximum value and quality from your cleaning service with minimum risk.
Your cleaning services contract will contain requirements and KPIs for measuring conformance in:
- Health and wellbeing
- Sustainability and efficiency
- Hygiene and cleanliness
- Ethical employment
Using an independent expert in sustainable cleaning offers you many benefits:
- Legal compliance risks will be mitigated
- Your sustainability / health & safety policies will be consistently embedded through all procurement documents and processes
- Standards will be measurable and enforceable, giving you greater control
- Specifications and frequencies will be designed for maximum efficiency
- Clearly defined yet non-prescriptive outcomes, allows you to differentiate a genuine tender, evaluate consistently then hold their offer to account when contracted
What we offer
Our core strength is our experience and knowledge of the cleaning industry and commitment to professional development. For example:
- With over 15 years’ experience in the cleaning industry, Fresh Green Clean has been providing cleaning specifications, tender evaluation and advisory services since 2008
- We keep up to date with the latest standards, Cleaning Awards, legislation, building rating schemes and international thinking on sustainable procurement
- Bridget is the technical expert in cleaning to the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) for Green Star – Performance rating
Make your cleaning contract documentation work harder for you
Or to speak with a specialist, call us directly on (03) 9349 4299
What people are saying...
“Bridget Gardner’s positive green clean focus and wealth of industry knowledge has been an asset throughout our recent national cleaning tender.”
“Bridget Gardner, Director of Fresh Green Clean, gives new meaning to the term professional excellence. Her documentation, knowledge and guidance were invaluable to the Boroondara City Council as we appointed our new cleaning contractor”.