Put your cleaning service agreement under the microscope ...
In a nutshell ...
We can evaluate the capacity of your cleaning procurement documentation to deliver healthy, sustainable, ethical and hygienic cleaning services.
Who is it for ...
The Green Cleaning Health-check is for building owner/tenants who out–source cleaning and maintenance services. The report is designed for Contract, Procurement, Facility and EHS compliance managers.
By giving your cleaning contract our Green Cleaning Health-check you can:
- Obtain sample clauses for specifying standards for products and practices
- Maximise your capacity to hold the cleaning service to account
- Ensure your documentation complies with the Fair Work Act
- Meet the Green Cleaning Management credit for Green Star – Performance
- Avoid financial penalties by being an accessory to a breach of the Fair Work Act
- Remove meaningless clauses that encourage ‘green-washing’
When can it be done?
- Before going to tender it will help you to identify how to improve your current documentation
- After awarding a contract it will help you to maximise your current contract and hold the cleaning service to their tendered offer