Fresh Green Clean supports both facility management and the building services industry to implement best practice green cleaning.
Our benchmarking tools, educational programs and expert green cleaning consultancy services are based on a well-earned reputation for delivering independent, factual and up to date information.
Green Clean Benchmarking:
Green’ or ‘sustainable’ cleaning have become the latest buzz words of the cleaning and hygiene industry. But how can you be certain your building is being ‘green cleaned’?
The FGC Benchmark Audit tool audits the capacity of your building’s cleaning operations to achieve best practices under two key goals:
- To protect health of workers and occupants
- To work toward environmental sustainability
Download the FGC Benchmark Audit PDF to learn more.
Cleaning Consultation Services:
Fresh Green Clean has provided both Facility Management and Building Services Contractors with expert advice from company director and principal cleaning consultant Bridget Gardner. Services include:
- Green Clean specification documentation
- Tender evaluation
- Tender response advice
- Green Clean benchmarking and auditing
- Green Clean procurement guideline development
- Green Clean procedure planning
Green Clean Training and Education
Fresh Green Clean provides dynamic manager training to enable your cleaning practices to meet the FGC Benchmark. The Green Clean Management Workshop includes a free Clean Green CD with assessment templates and a comprehensive list of resources.
- Book Fresh Green Clean to conduct the Green Clean Manager Workshop for your company’s management team. Fee includes the Clean Green CD with templates and 2 hours follow-up consultation.
Download the Green Clean Manager Workshop.
- Lennox Institute’s greenRclean™ training program was written by our director, Bridget Gardner, so we know it’s good! Call us to arrange delivery of all 3 levels of the accredited courses: for cleaners, area managers and upper management.